Residency For Parent Of Argentinian Child

Steph170

Registered
Hi all, I have read the application process for residency based on being the parent of an Argentinian child, however I have a few questions that I can't find the answers to and would recommend any local attorney or accountant recommendations. For instance, once residency is granted, what taxes etc. does the parent have to pay (they are a US citizen) Can they have a DNI without CUIT/CUIL? Thanks!

Are you (or the parent) working here in Argentina? If not, what taxes would you be concerned about?

The parent isn't no. Any taxes they may incur for residency- no idea what hence wanting some professional/ legal advice. thanks!

Hi all, I have read the application process for residency based on being the parent of an Argentinian child, however I have a few questions that I can't find the answers to and would recommend any local attorney or accountant recommendations. For instance, once residency is granted, what taxes etc. does the parent have to pay (they are a US citizen) Can they have a DNI without CUIT/CUIL? Thanks!

Since when is "parent" plural?

I think you'd just have to pay taxes on your Argentine income

Back