Residency or precaria with expired tourist visa

Bajo_cero2 cannot "quote" (or is unwilling to make comments about) citizenship cases which were filed before two years that have actually saved time and/or stopped deportation because he is the lawyer who filed those cases on behalf of his foreign clients applying for citizenship.

PS: For him to "quote" those cases here would mean revealing his profesional secret(s) of how he is able to accomplish this in court.
Both.
My expertize is my professional secret, indeed.
But I ment that I’m under professional secret regarding my clients. If I post the link of a file you can access to his passport, birth certificate, the address where he or she lives, his work and criminal info that is, all, private and under professional secret.

Starting the citizenship process does not grant you the right to "stay" or give you any "papers". These are two separate processes.

Wrong. Citizenship is donated by the Bill or Rights and donations need to be accepted to have effect. This is why the file is called solicitud de carta instead of solicitud de ciudadania. You ask for the evidence of the citizenship you already have.
The right to stay enforced at Court:
CACA3220-94AA-4883-AB9E-B5F21BC8074D.jpeg

Citizenship is the most difficult subject at Federal Law because ancient roman law is involved, laws that are 2 or 3.000 years old that follows a logic you cannot understand without a years and years of studying.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I hope you are doing all very well :)

Based on temporary residence, I already know that you are required to live in the soil of Argentina at lest six months per year. But my doubt is: living six months a year for two years, does this give you right to apply for citizenship upon completed the second year? Or you must live in Argentina for two years without leaving the country? Thank you in advance!

Yes by law if you are here at least 183 days a year for 2 years then you meet the time requirement for citizenship.

Hi guys, I hope you are doing all very well :)

Based on temporary residence, I already know that you are required to live in the soil of Argentina at lest six months per year. But my doubt is: living six months a year for two years, does this give you right to apply for citizenship upon completed the second year? Or you must live in Argentina for two years without leaving the country? Thank you in advance!
You can leave of course. You don’t need to stay here all the time. Just make sure you need the minim requirement to renew the residency.

Yes by law if you are here at least 183 days a year for 2 years then you meet the time requirement for citizenship.
No.
There is no relationship between migration and citizenship law.
There are no explicit rules, you find them in roman law when it defines how to achieve citizenship (there used to be several ways) and describes the inhabitant.
You do not need uninterrupted residency.
You do not need to wait until the second year.

Back