Right Wing Coup E'tat In Brazil

Ana Luisa

Registered
A lot of people have been asking me my opinion about what is going on in Brazil.

At first, I must say I was happy that my fellow compatriots were more prone to defending public interest.

The gigantic disproportion of the protest, however, combined with many other facts has lead me to CLEARLY BELIEVE THAT THE ISSUE IS A RIGHT-WING coup d'état ATTEMPT.

Please share this! Let the truth be heard!

The best government Brazil has ever had will remain strong in power!

Once again: please share!

I see. They (the protests) were great until they began to challenge the current administration. The one that is backed by the party that hides money on its underwear. The one in which several leaders were CONVICTED by the Supreme Court for corruption. The one that has as one of its strongest allies, Fernando Collor, the former president that was IMPEACHED for corruption.

This administration is a DISASTER that managed to DESTROY all the achievements done by the previous administration and is bringing back inflation, huge government deficits and public chaos to the country. There is no "right wing" coup. The administration is harvesting what it planted, that is all.

Not being in Brazil, it's hard for me to comment on this with great clarity, but from what I have read and gleaned from many Brazilians, this is more than just some right wing attempt to take over. People are tired to the bone of corruption and government mismanagement of...well...everything. When you have millions starving without access to clean water and you spend 50 billion on soccer (much of which was embezzled away), then a lot of people are going to be upset. This might be a better managed government than some of the others were, and they are not killing people, but the right wing (Isn't that a fairly broad word? Who is this right wing??? The military?) wouldn't have gotten anyone to protest unless there were actually real problems. At least, unlike the Argentine government, the Brazilian government is responding and recognizes that people are upset about several things. One can only hope that the Argentine middle class takes a cue from this and starts taking the same kinds of actions. After hundreds of years of corruption and greed, the act is wearing thin.

No, I am absolutely sure. I am not trying to talk about it now, I am running against the clock trying to warn people, as a lot of other Brazilians are as well.
THIS IS A COUP D'ETAT ATTEMPT.

THE REST WAS JUST COMPLETELY BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION ON PURPOSE.

ALL THE ARTICLES I COULD SUGGEST ARE IN PORTUGUESE. THIS IS NEW, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IS NOT AWARE YET.

SHARE PLEASE!

THIS IS HUGE AND HORRIFIC!

No, then the right wing disguises itself as left wing and takes advantage of people.

Try reading the article. This is not a supposition. You will hear about it in the news. Hopefully that it was unsuccessful.

Look up president Joao Goulart, the president that was taken down in 1964 by the military with the help of the international community (aka US imperialism). Adored by the people, left wing, making great improvements in Brazil. They took him down.

Once again: share please!!!!!!!!

Back