Roaming Coffee Chat - Thursday, 5-7pm (Villa Crespo)

GMXam

Registered
We’ll be holding a weekly Roaming Coffee Chat over the next couple of months. This coffee chat will be held Thursdays from 5-7pm in a different location each week, and sometimes in a different neighborhood. RSVP to get a seat at the table saved for you. Hope to see you there!

This week’s Roaming Coffee Chat will be held in Villa Crespo.

5-7pm Thursday, 16 August, 2018
La Noire Café
Bonpland 1173

Look for the BAEXPATS sign. Convenient to many bus lines off of Avenida Cordoba or Subte B (Dorrego stop).

Special Note: this does not replace the other weekly coffee chat.

Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome.

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

RSVPs for Jazmin, Supercharged, Gracielle, me, and 5 others. If you have not contacted me directly, please do so for your reserved seat or post here. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Thanks, Neil, that makes 10 of us. See you tomorrow! Any others?

Thanks, Gracielle, We are a party of 10. I’ll keep checking the site until 4:30pm.

Thanks, everyone, for coming out. We're taking a break from coffee next week and switching to beer, based on some feedback. We'll continue with coffee chats on Tuesdays, as usual. See you all next Tuesday!

Back