roasted pekin duck??

BROOKLYN

Registered
just like the ones they have hanging in the window on canal street!chinatown

Chinatown is on Arribenios street, crossing Mendoza. Casa China is a huge supermarket that probably will have them. In spanish, patos asados ( I accept corrections)

You can have the best Pekin duck in the city at Shi Yuan restaurant in Palermo Tagle and Las Heras

The closest subway station is Linea D, Bulnes station, close to Alto Palermo Shopping mall. From there you will need to walk some 10 blocks.

First, Av Coronel Diaz (against the traffic), towards Av Las Heras ( you will walk or see a park).

At the end of the park, the first avenue you will see is Av Coronel Diaz, there you walk towards Av Pueyrredon or Hospital Rivadavia( the numbers of the houses should decrease). When you are at Av Las Heras 2700, on one side of the avenue you will have an old hospital, across the street, right at the corner you will see a pharmacy, that is Tagle street, walk against the hospital and half a block you will find the chinese restaurant. Enjoy!!!

I will check it out! also do you know any restaurants that serve foie gras?:eek:

BROOKLYN said:
I will check it out! also do you know any restaurants that serve foie gras?:eek:
La Bourgogne at Alvear Hotel and Chila, there should be others

Back