Robbed In Epuyen, Theives Caught Then Released, Even Though

jbhenson

Registered
We came to Epuyen to find a quite, peaceful place to live, and we have been living the dream here for 6 months. We were recently robbed of our tranquility, peace by 5 men, and others who did the surveillance. then after they were caught we were robbed again of our peace of mind by a Judge who let them free.

On a rainy Sunday right after the electric was cut, my wife and son were taking a nap, so I went to the Panaderia less than 5 minutes from my house to get them a treat for when they woke up.

While I was gone 4 men came to my house, my dog started barking, my wife woke up and went outside to see why the dog was going nuts. As she opened the door the 4 men ran up to her with a gun pointed at her head. They forced her inside and 2 of them started searching the house and taking things. Mean while the other 2 men tied her up with wire and beat her. They kept asking her where did your husband go? She didnt know because she was asleep. The men put the gun in her mouth and ask where all the money was. she told them where the money we had was and they took it and my coin collection.

They kept telling her we know you have 400000 pesos to buy land, where is it. She told them they were idiots we were going to get a loan to buy the land and we didnt have that kind of money. They also threatened her with my son, she told them to take everything its all we had. After approximately 10 minutes the men all ran out and she heard them shut the door.

She ran to my neighbors house after untying herself with the help of my son. The police caught the thieves within 2 days, arrested them with some of our possessions in their homes in Bariloche. They also had dollars, 1 kilo of cocaine and 1 kilo of pot.

The men went to court and the Judge let them out.

These people robbed only 2 families us in Epuyen, and an ex politician in El Hoyo. They played Russian Roulette with the man they robbed in El Hoyo, yet the Judge let them free, and these same men have killed a delivery man, and stabbed another one they were robbing.

The moral of this story is there are no longer safe quiet places, always be ready for the wild west, because evil is now all over Argentina. Peace and tranquility are illusions, you must be prepared for everything to protect yourself!

This story really should be (put) in the news. If it got to court then they have their names, their DNI, and the name of the judge. Put that on the front page of La Nacion and they will have gotten more than they bargained for.

Internet rage is usually a major overreaction, but it'd be difficult to imagine what could be an overreaction in this case.

http://www.rionegro....-9525-nota.aspx

One article

http://www.diariocro...-combinado.html

Another

http://www.adnsur.co...ivos-en-chubut/

another

http://red43.com.ar/...a-de-bariloche/

tons of articles down here but not there

Although there are lies in the articles, or else the police are lying. They said we got all of our stuff back, we have not and will not. According to the police the only things we are getting back is our 2 cameras, 1 cell phone, and my targus backpack for my computer, they said all the cash, money, my coin collections my knife from combat in the Marines is all gone.

This story really should be (put) in the news. If it got to court then they have their names, their DNI, and the name of the judge. Put that on the front page of La Nacion and they will have gotten more than they bargained for.

Internet rage is usually a major overreaction, but it'd be difficult to imagine what could be an overreaction in this case.

How do we get it put there? Are they not part of the crew who hides things?

Sorry to hear bud, kinda wanna makes you form a posse don't it?Glad to know everyone is ok other than shaken a little, you can never be to carefull, these are the killing type, must take extra precautions all the time, you don't always get a second chance

Sorry to hear bud, kinda wanna makes you form a posse don't it?Glad to know everyone is ok other than shaken a little, you can never be to carefull, these are the killing type, must take extra precautions all the time, you don't always get a second chance

No not form a posse, just get my family to a safe place, Id like to see justice served on them.

The are the killing type alright, they kill innocent helpless people, I am neither, They have no idea, what they have done! God will avenge the innocent!

Horrible. Seems like some connection between the judge and the thugs, though in general judges seem to be easy in Argentina.
Verry sorry this happened to you.

Anyone know how to get La Nacaion to look at this story, especially how the judge let them go with them having possession of 1 kilo of cocaine and our stuff?

Back