Rooftop bar/restaurant with a view

barnaby33

Registered
I just walked out onto the deck of my apartment. I was watching the hustle of people going to work and I realized I'd like to find a few spots to watch the sunset and have a beer. 9am is the perfect time for such thoughts!

Any suggestions?

I've spent YEARS educating people on the interlocking credit and real estate bubbles. Surely you can repay my kindness with a little of your own? You want to talk about no new topics sheesh! How many times should someone have to explain what a NINJA loan is and what its the real estate equivalent of a call option?

you sicken me barnaby
if that is your real name

I link him to several suggestions- and I get razzed.
Not a one of you haters suggested a single restaurant.

I was merely pointing out, in an ironic way, that he could have searched- but Oh NO- you guys are all defensive.

If you think that was grumpy, you aint never seen grumpy.

I didn't think it was grumpy, I thought it was cloying, superior and largely unhelpful

Sorry Barnaby: don't know the city well enough. Though there's some old info in another thread on this forum, it might not be current.

I'd love to know, too, so let's keep this wonderful thread alive and get some ideas going before summer is out.

Ries said:
I link him to several suggestions- and I get razzed.
Not a one of you haters suggested a single restaurant.

I was merely pointing out, in an ironic way, that he could have searched- but Oh NO- you guys are all defensive.

If you think that was grumpy, you aint never seen grumpy.

Maybe because this is a forum to actually get suggestions and suggest ideas to other people? it should be a collaboration.

If i didn't suggest anything is because I DONT KNOW OF A PLACE

If the person didn't do a search, don't blame them for not having your magnificent brain.
Since you consider yourself sucha supreme being, maybe we should consider you the GOD of this website?

Seriously, get off your high horse and start acting like a person.
If you are going to be mean, you might as well keep your mouth shut . Unless you want unwanted comments from other people.

:cool:
And thanks for the suggestion!

haha!

Peeps why can't be all be friends and stop getting this thread derailed as if we were 12 and arguing over a candy bar?

AkBill said:
you sicken me barnaby
if that is your real name

Partially and I'm sorry you feel sickened, but I can't make everyone feel good. Perhaps a bit more detail on what I said that was sickening might help, in PM perhaps.

@Ries, man take a joke. If you think that was grumpy you ain't never seen grumpy! I should have searched first, you are correct. Mea culpa.

Back