Room for rent in Great Palermo Viejo apartment

nellh

Registered
Hi!

I've been living in a great apartment for the last 5 months. I have both June and July remaining in my contract but unfortunately my roommate had to move back to the states on very short notice.

I am looking for a roommate for either part or all of this time.

About the apartment:
Palermo Viejo (Guise between Charcas and Guemes)
8th floor of a portero building on quiet, safe, beautiful street
Huge place (about 1200 square feet)
Balcony
1 1/2 bathrooms
Washing machine
Bedroom with: Queen size bed and 2 closets
Comfy couches
TV with cable
Internet and Wi-fi
2 blocks from Bulnes subte stop (D line) and many buses on Sante Fe
2 blocks from Alto Palermo shopping mall

A little about me: I am 27 and spent the last four years teaching literature and writing in New York. I arrived here 8 months ago to learn Spanish and teach English. I work 5 days a week but my hours vary. I love to cook and watch movies but also enjoy my share of the BsAs nightlife. I am a clean and easy going roommate and would love to speak both Spanish and English at home.

Please let me know if you're interested or pass this along to someone who might be. I'm happy to provide you with pictures and more information. Hope to hear from you!

Attachments

• living room.jpg
    living room.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 70
  • living 2.jpg
    living 2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 45
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 44
  • hall.jpg
    hall.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 45
Hi NellH,

My name is David Chai. I am originally from Singapore and a Canadian citizen.

I am organizing tours to include Argentina enroute from the USA for my pricipals in China. I may not need July completely. I do not smoke, and drink socially. Yes. I do enjoy cooking.

I am a chemical engineer by training but a businessman by profession. I can do conversational Spanish, and handle English well.

my e-mail address is: [email protected]

Let me know if I fit your requirement and how much you would charge for July.

Thanks,

David

I am now living in this apartment, but unfortunately will not be at the end of this month unless I find a roommate! I am absolutely in love with this place and do not want to move.

If you are interested in signing a new lease with me, please send me a private message. I will be happy to answer any and all questions about the apartment and myself.

Back