Room for Rent in Luxury Barrio Norte Apt!!

BAFinance

Registered
Hey,

I have an awesome room available in a great apartment in Barrio Norte.

The extra bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, and has TONS of closet space!

Amenities include: all stainless steel appliances, clothes washer, cordless phone, Satellite TV on a 32' HD flatpanel LG TV with DVD and surround sound, medium sized balcony, WIFI (it's reliable), HUGE kitchen with everything you would need. There are 1.5 bathrooms so we will have to share a shower but you will have your own bathroom that doesn't have a shower.

The building is older but well maintained.....and only a few blocks from both the D line and the B line of the subte.

I'm from the US, late 20's, easy going. I work from home-it would be ideal if you didn't work from home so we aren't always bumping into eachother. I'm fairly clean but not to the point of being anal about it. I do have a very social cat-if your allergic, this prob wouldn't be a good fit. I smoke, but usually use the balcony. If your a non-smoker, I can stick exclusively to the balcony.

My spanish is good.....but I'd really prefer someone who speaks English so I atleast have some break in the day from spanish.

Guests are totally fine.......Get togethers are fine (5-6 people). Parties are not ok. No hard drugs.

Let me know if your interested...I'm very quick to respond by email! I'd be happy to show the place anytime.

Check out pics here:

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/roo/2445867295.html

$550USD a month/$300USD security deposit.

PM me if your interested.

Back