Rooms for rent in Buenos Aires

sofia1494

Registered
Hi there!

I´m a french student from Paris and I´m arriving in BA on 29th July. I´m looking for a room to rent in a flat with international students and a friend of mine told me about this two sites: Piso Compartido Buenos Aires and Ma Colocation Buenos Aires. (this is only in french).

Does anyone has anoher recomendation or any opinion about this sites? This is my first time in south america and I feel a little unsecure booking a place before arriving but I don´t want to loose lot of time with visits on my arrival :(

Thanks!
Sophie

Check the link for Student Hostels in BA. Dozens of references...

Key is location , location, location. Select preferably a place in Recoleta or Palermo districts. Close to the Metro and to your place of study

For location check Hostel Recoleta en Calle Libertad

hundreds of Students hostels in Palermo Area..

Hi there!

I´m a french student from Paris and I´m arriving in BA on 29th July. I´m looking for a room to rent in a flat with international students and a friend of mine told me about this two sites: Piso Compartido Buenos Aires and Ma Colocation Buenos Aires. (this is only in french).

Does anyone has anoher recomendation or any opinion about this sites? This is my first time in south america and I feel a little unsecure booking a place before arriving but I don´t want to loose lot of time with visits on my arrival :(

Thanks!
Sophie

Try Le Marcel Hostel . French Speaking Boutique hotel in San Cristobal area.,? not so centric.?

Last edited:
Back