Rosario is to Argentina as to (city) is to the US

Fiscal

Registered
Detroit? Birmingham? Louisville? Jacksonville? Sacramento?

..I always laugh when I hear this but Rosario as a grain selling center and mafia history has been called "Chicago" of Argentina..

Well, that is an interesting city, Rome NY. That brings back some memories. About 45 minutes and you can find yourself in the Adirondack mountains.

I understand that Rome NY holds the same place in the historic indentity of the USA as Rosario does in that of Argentina: whether it has the same place in the nation's heart is a matter better discussed by citizens of the USA than this old Limey.

gee those places are much more unattractive than Rosario! not from opinion, I have been there

gee those places are much more unattractive than Rosario! not from opinion, I have been there
Like Fort Lauderdale is to Florida.....!
Like San Diego is to California...

Rosario is a booming commercial City, a major grain export Terminal . Waterfront Skyrise Buildings like ....All the billions of dollars of Soybean exports are invested in Rosario prime real estate. I was there long enough.

Never been to any of those US cities but having spent several weeks in Rosario, it's hard to imagine a less attractive dense urban city.

Like Fort Lauderdale is to Florida.....!
Like San Diego is to California...

Rosario is a booming commercial City, a major grain export Terminal . Waterfront Skyrise Buildings like ....All the billions of dollars of Soybean exports are invested in Rosario prime real estate. I was there long enough.

Wondering who lives in all these giant high-rises. The lights are always off.

Back