Rosetta Stone 3-5

sbrown

Registered
Hi

Does anyone have a copy of Rosetta Stone LA Spanish levels 3-5, which will work on a Mac that I can beg, steal, buy , borrow, copy or what-have-you ?

Thanks so much

If you are really tech savoy you can get the torrents now on thepiratebay.org and they have decent directions for how to do it. I say Tech savoy because this isn't like downloading a song. There is a lot of steps and some of the torrents have threads of how to do it, but it took outside research as well for me to get it on my sisters Mac. Much easier on PC

I would like to hear of anyone's experience with a pirated version of Rosetta actually working through the program. I have attempted to use several different copies both for Mac and PC, and they always seem to glitch at some point - very good protection - no matter how tech savvy you happen to be.

wineguy999 said:
I would like to hear of anyone's experience with a pirated version of Rosetta actually working through the program.

i have used on the pc without a problem.. it think the version was 3.4.7

It'd be a lot easier if Rosetta Stone DVDs could be found second hand on ebay or similar, but apparently copyright doesn't allow it. New they're overpriced.

I'd also try "Bueno Entonces" - so expats here in BA started it, it's iPods and DVDs to learn spanish, but like a tv show of class between a funny student and funny teacher... definitely recommended! Even if you don't learn Spanish, it'll be fuuuuun, it's a bit funny. And vulgar, so be warned!!!

MorganF said:
I'd also try "Bueno Entonces" - so expats here in BA started it, it's iPods and DVDs to learn spanish, but like a tv show of class between a funny student and funny teacher... definitely recommended! Even if you don't learn Spanish, it'll be fuuuuun, it's a bit funny. And vulgar, so be warned!!!

lol I had a look at their website, sounds real fun, I must say I'd never heard of it, or never paid attention, I'm just not sure their "witty and engaging conversational style" will suit all ages ;)

I can recommend picking up a copy of Gaturro's Brutish English - it's a fun book to have around.

Back