Router

TomAtAlki

Registered
Does anyone have a router I can borrow for a week or one you would like to sell for a reasonable price.

Thanks, T/

this reminds me of a question i had (sorry to hijack this thread). but are you guys successfully using your own cable modems with the internet providers here? i know you can do that in the US but is that possible here?

If my address is not convenient ,... come to the coffee chat next Tues. and you can pick it up from there.
What happened was that I had a Smart TV installed last year. The new Telecentro Modem comes with a Router included.
The router is still in the original box with all the cables & installation CD.

this reminds me of a question i had (sorry to hijack this thread). but are you guys successfully using your own cable modems with the internet providers here? i know you can do that in the US but is that possible here?
I'm using my Telecentro cable modem with my router for better wifi coverage.I don't know if you can bring your own cable modem here as things are a bit different to n.america.

When my modem/router wasn't working properly, I went to the local computer shop to buy a new one. The guy told me that those he had for sale did not work with Telefonica/Speedy service (now known as Movistar Hogar), so I contacted them for a new one (ZTE).

Back