Rugby world cup

Also, the journey to the Final is now quite odd : the Southern Hemisphere on one side and the Northern one on the other (likely Eng-Fra & Ire-Wal for the 1/4 on one side and Saf-Aus & NZe-Arg on the other).

For instance, the French have no interest to win over the AB (well... if they could indeed) while the AB would really have an interest to let the French win (in order to face Eng then Wal or Ire...).

How funny

MichaelG said:
aussies ill massacre the lucky irish pikeys

Oh well, at least there's still the skinny bet with va2ba, you must've lost a few pounds last night with all that ill massacring going on.

Next NZ-FRA :
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby-world-cup-2011/news/article.cfm?c_id=522&objectid=10753239

The NZ journalist says that France is lining up a B team, but actually that's our best one
(and testing Parra, who is talentful & young, early enough before the Finals). Lol :p

Like for Ireland, I have the intuition that France could win that one. Quite a bunch of reasons plead for that (and not minor ones).

Top one is that like for football(US:soccer), money is starting to pervert the Rugby Spirit. The Journey to the Finals with a Tri-Nation on one side and a Six-Nation on the other brings in much less money than a mix-up of both Hemisphere teams.

Another surprise will happen soon (after the Irish one) in order to rebalance a bit the whole...

This surprise, if not NZ-FRA : what would it be ? :confused:

"Rugby Champagne" might be back, crossing my fingers

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to load up on the all blacks before my wife finds out how much money i lost because of ireland
:cool:

France will lose this for sure..but if they make it to the final I can sense an epic nz choke and victory for france

MichaelG said:
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to load up on the all blacks before my wife finds out how much money i lost because of ireland

France will lose this for sure..but if they make it to the final I can sense an epic nz choke and victory for france

If you load up on AB considering your previous 2K loss, you need to bet at least 20K just to cancel your previous bet (AB are at 1.1/1 at best : decimal).

This could take you very far (same 'very old' story in any country/culture). Betting should remain fun imho

An Australian teacher asks her students if they're Wallabies fans. Everyone raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher says "Why aren't you a Wallabies fan?"

"I am an All Blacks fan."

The teacher asks why. "Because my mum is an All Blacks fan, and my dad is an All Blacks fan, so I'm an All Blacks fan too!"

...The teacher says, "That is no reason. What if your mum were a moron and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?"

"Then I'd be a Wallabies fan."

MichaelG said:

Well, no need to worry anymore guys we have Kevin The Tipster here to solve the dilemma for us as did Paul The Octopus in the last soccer world cup, remember.

Now you can bet at heart content and never ever have that fear of losing money again, isn't that sweet?...

Here are the results beforehand....

-->France vs. New Zealand<--

-->Argentina vs. Scotland<--

Only one thing is certain, is that betting isn't going to be or remain fun any longer, imho

Odds from a French win were 8 to 1 a few days ago, now it got worse : 11 to 1.

With McCaw's 100th game + the previous AB defeats against the Bleus + game being played in NZ + Parra playing in an unusual position (he's too lightweight for this... French are scared he would get wounded...) = all the odds are against France ! :D

BUT, there are two French says :

Impossible n'est pas français
Jamais deux sans trois

I'll be doing some contrarian betting (11 to 1 for a French win + 86 to 1 for a draw = sounds promising).

EDIT : There are also valid reasons for the French to win (monies...) + sending a nice gift to our best "enemies" :p

Im guessing 'impossible n'est pas francais' is something like impossible doesnt exist in french. No im not checking with google translater, that cretinous bag of treachery

The second one i dont know, although jamais = jamas probably, never.... never......somethign

Im here with a giant bottle of vodka, a giant screen and two giant english people and one anorexic argentina to complete the stereotype.. :O:O

Listen bro..dont waste your money betting against NZ tonight.. they know they are chokers who cannot afford to turn on the tap when they want, they need to win everyg ame to have a chance, 10 % interest on your money tonight.. in 2horus..what bank pays that??? VIVA LA REVOLUCION

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 0
Gringoboy Entertainment 12
D Newcomers Forum 7
N Entertainment 0
S Culture 3
Back