Running Routes - Clubs - Partners Etc.

jamila

Registered
I did a quick search but all the threads seemed at least a year old.
I want to start running again. I am looking for a running club that meets in the evening or a running partner near micro centro. Also looking for ideas for running routes in the area.

my runs for the last 6 years have always been in the parks of palermo, the rosedal, is a beautiful park, and each round is 1.6km, which really can be a little boring running in circles, i prefer to do a round then from there run to the golf in palermo and do some rounds there which are 2km. both parks are beautiful and all of the surrounding area are great running spots.
i need to find a map to send you, so you can see the exact directions.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]my runs for the last 6 years have always been in the parks of palermo, the rosedal, is a beautiful park, and each round is 1.6km, which really can be a little boring running in circles, i prefer to do a round then from there run to the golf in palermo and do some rounds there which are 2km. both parks are beautiful and all of the surrounding area are great running spots[/background]

I second that. I do a 10k run from my house in Palermo Soho through the Bosques of Palermo, both around the rosedal and lake and the other lake by the golf club. it doesn't get better than this

I agree with mariposa and shoush it is a great area to go running. It's where I have been training. From the Bosques de Palermo entrance is a Gatorade 10km route that takes you around the park and then out to the other lake/golf course. Check out their site for other circuits around the city http://www.gatorade.com.ar/circuitos.htm

I haven't joined or checked out any running clubs, but always see them meeting at the Bosques de Palermo in the evening.
Have you tried checking out http://www.clubdecorredores.com/running-teams/ there are running teams you could get in touch with and the latest events happening.

Good luck

Hey! I have just started running again and I run in the evening starting by the recoleta cemetary and heading throuth the parks down to Palermo. I would love someone to run with! Let me know if anyone is in this area or neaby and interested

Back