Russia Needin' Argentina Grains

Hybrid Ambassador

Registered
Video spoken in Russian but you can understand by reading. Interesting saying about Argentina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Er6rRY_GrQ&feature=player_embedded

The UE has requested to Brazil Argentina and Chile among others to restrict their trade with Russia, to replace the exports from USA and UE. otherwise will face retaliation with their imports from Latam.

The UE has requested to Brazil Argentina and Chile among others to restrict their trade with Russia, to replace the exports from USA and UE. otherwise will face retaliation with their imports from Latam.

The EU is in very weak negotiating position on this right now. This is something they planted by imposing severe import restrictions against Brazilian agricultural products for decades.
Now, with many EU companies trying to sell stuff in Brazil (high speed trains, communication satellites, warships, etc...) good luck to them with those threats.

Argentina ain't NATO's b****!

Food and Water are the two most important things for survival and Argentina does alright in those two categories.

Argentina ain't NATO's b****!

Food and Water are the two most important things for survival and Argentina does alright in those two categories.

Yep, for men's helthy life + vitality, only needs animal protein, good wines and grains to which Argentina has them in abundance!

Thanks for the video, it's actually interesting to see the positive aspects of the current geopolitical realignment.
Let's not forget that it is man's mind that allows for cattle, grapes, and tractors, and the mind unlike the muscle, can't be whipped into action, it cannot be forced, and it can only tolerate a finite amount of impositions.

Argentina I hear is aligning with Russia more, and with Putin. I think this will be good for life and freedom in Argentina as it gives it some shielding from US meddling, and the US has become insane lately with its meddling around the world. It may also be good for expats who want to be free from possible US govt. harrassment of various kinds.

Argentina I hear is aligning with Russia more, and with Putin. I think this will be good for life and freedom in Argentina as it gives it some shielding from US meddling, and the US has become insane lately with its meddling around the world. It may also be good for expats who want to be free from possible US govt. harrassment of various kinds.

truly.
now care to explain the 88 in your nickname? where you born in 1988 or is it a passage from the bible?
Otherwise I am a little bit suspicious of your anti Americanism.

Back