Salaries In Caba

BankNote

Registered
Hello Friends.

I had a small question.

What will be a appropriate wage for a Argentine person from CABA aged 23~26 with University degree and not any major skills and with/without 1 -2 years work experience.

I understand its a very broad question.

But what kind of wages will make them really exited and what kind of wages may make them take the job but behave as if I am torturing them!

Please note we are talking about wages in white. This means, they will get in hand plus taxes paid to the govt.

Thank you.

Hello Friends.

I had a small question.

What will be a appropriate wage for a Argentine person from CABA aged 23~26 with University degree and not any major skills and with/without 1 -2 years work experience.

I understand its a very broad question.

But what kind of wages will make them really exited and what kind of wages may make them take the job but behave as if I am torturing them!

Please note we are talking about wages in white. This means, they will get in hand plus taxes paid to the govt.

Thank you.

That depends on so many things. lots kids that age in that situation are living in an apartment their parents bought them driving a car their parents bought them and there for would be excited by any wage in a job that interest them and unwilling to do a job that dosent interest them for anything less than princely sums.

On the other hand lots of people in that age range not only have to pay rent but are trying to support a family. And are a lot more concious about wages and what they could earn in other areas.

Back