Sales Representative Position Plus Visa Sponsorship

tesstafarian

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm a recruiter by trade and I'm helping a friend's company with their search for new sales reps. The company is located downtown and they're seeking fluent/native English speakers to join their sales team. All of their clients are in the US, so it's 100% phone-based sales, but it's a legit opportunity that provides base plus commission/bonus, medical and paid vacation benefits, AND they will sponsor your work Visa if you aren't authorized to work in Argentina.

Prior sales experience is a plus, but they're more focused on finding the right type of energy, personality and work ethic. If you or anyone you know are interested feel free to PM me and I'll forward along the job description.

Thanks kids! And Happy Fall :)

Hey

How can I send you my resume? I have 4 years of experience at Microsoft in Brussels in marketing and sales. Hopefully we can have a Skype call soon to also address the personality requirement ;)

Hope to hear from you.

Stefanie Steenbrugge
[email protected]

Good day. I'm Jhoeven from Philippines , i have 5 years in Business Development (electronics industry), and 2 years in Procurement (electronics industry as well). I'm really interested to move in to Argentina.. Is it possible I can still apply for this job vacancy? Please advise me the email address, so that I can forward my CV. Thanks.

Back