Salsa Teachers In The City

If you can't find a local cooking school that will teach you how to make salsa, just Google "salsa recipes'.

You meant Salsa dance teacher ? Richard and Faby is the only one teaching outside the club, in Palermo Alto.
You can Google them, their email is [email protected]

They are great, their rate is very reasonable, you can dance with any of them, I mean they do not need to find
another partner for you.

Good, here is their link, I took a few classes last Nov, I always know about them. I am an experienced dancer, I really enjoyed dancing with Faby. She took notes of what we learned each day, Richard like to show how to do it from basic stuff. They can teach at any level. Lovely personality. I would recommend them.

Buenos Aires Salsa scene is great. It's a great place to meet with people.

http://showsdesalsa.fullblog.com.ar/private-salsa-lessons-buenos-aires-richard-y-faby-1419312441.html

Since you are in Buenos Aires, I would suggest taking tango classes at El Beso. Monday nights are for beginners and they have a practica afterwards. I danced Salsa for five years and danced a few times in San Telmo at club Syrah on Balcarce Thursday nights starting at midnight a few years back and they had a fun group lesson. Not sure if that club is still happening.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LCP Food and Drink 17
K Newcomers Forum 4
F Expat Life 2
L Expat Life 0
M Expat Life 8
Back