Samsung sellers

SecretShopper

Registered
Before I go directly to the Samsung store to buy a new phone, just wanted to try and shop around since it's one of the expensive ones. Is the Samsung store basically my only option? It appears that mercado libre prices match the store.

Before I go directly to the Samsung store to buy a new phone, just wanted to try and shop around since it's one of the expensive ones.
Expensive in comparison with what? Prices of Samsung phones "assembled" in the Tierra del Fuego are the same or cheaper than US prices (if you use blue dollar rate for conversion).

Is the Samsung store basically my only option? It appears that mercado libre prices match the store.
Some phones are not available in the Samsung store, for them Samsung lists stores where these phones are sold. Check prices for other Samsung phones in the same stores. But I doubt you can find any significant discounts for popular models.

Another option is Motorola, where you don't have to pay for the brand name as it is in Samsung case. Motorola Edge series and g200 are quite nice, imho.

Expensive in comparison with what? Prices of Samsung phones "assembled" in the Tierra del Fuego are the same or cheaper than US prices (if you use blue dollar rate for conversion).

Some phones are not available in the Samsung store, for them Samsung lists stores where these phones are sold. Check prices for other Samsung phones in the same stores. But I doubt you can find any significant discounts for popular models.

Another option is Motorola, where you don't have to pay for the brand name as it is in Samsung case. Motorola Edge series and g200 are quite nice, imho.
I probably wasn't that clear. I was saying that it's one of the expensive Samsung models. Yes still cheaper than the US. Even so it'll cost me over a grand. A couple weeks ago there was a sale in the Samsung store but I was looking for something else and didn't take advantage. Doh! I'm already sold on the phone. Right now it's just getting the best deal on a new one.

I've bought Samsung products via Mercadolibre without issue when they're cheaper, and I've bought from the Samsung store, imo it's the same, go wherever's cheaper.

Is there a website or a method to get a list of what products are made in Tierra del Fuego? Thanks

Is there a website or a method to get a list of what products are made in Tierra del Fuego? Thanks
9 Sept 2021
....Here are seven myths and truths about manufacturing in Tierra del Fuego....

....Here are seven myths and truths about manufacturing in Tierra del Fuego....
Thanks. It is good information. However I was asking for a list of products to shop from. For example, which Samsung or Moto cellphone models are made in Argentina?

Thanks. It is good information. However I was asking for a list of products to shop from. For example, which Samsung or Moto cellphone models are made in Argentina?
Google to obtain answers: ¿Qué modelos de móviles Samsung o Moto se fabrican en Argentina?

Well, basically every phone that is sold from local company sites (Samsung, Motorola) comes with "Hecho en Tierra del Fuego" label. The same makes and models are sold in local retail stores. Mostly it is a scheme of tax-free importing from a free economic zone.

Back