School documents validation

Okay

Registered
Good day everyone,
please can anyone here help me with the actual information on how to have my Secondary school titles validated in the Argentina ministry of education?
please I need a complete guide on how to go about it.
Am from Nigeria and currently working on my student visa processing, but was asked to validate my secondary school titles in the Argentina Ministry of Education first before my personal details will be uploaded in the NATIONAL DIRECTION of MIGRATION platform.
please I need your supportive information friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a number of requirements you need to fulfill in order to get a student visa in Argentina. Having you high school diploma validated is just one of them.

I found this on an official .gov.ar website (translated by google):

If you finished your secondary education in a country with which Argentina does not have an educational agreement and want to study at a higher level in a national institution, you have to carry out the recognition process.

What documentation do I need?

First, they must be sent to the educational authority of the jurisdiction where they reside to take the National Training courses (RM No. 2202/13). Once approved, you must begin the process of recognition in the Directorate of National Validity of Titles (RM No. 1208/05).

Identity accreditation document (original and photocopy).

Foreign:

In the case of not having DNI, they must present identity document with the one that entered the country (passport or identity card as the case may be).
Important:
In all cases the documentation that proves the identity of the interested party must be valid.
The school documentation must correspond to the completion of secondary education that allows the pursuit of higher education in the country of origin.
The surname (s) or the name (s) must be exactly the same between all the school documents and those of the current identity document.

School documentation (original and photocopy).

Analytical (or its equivalent according to the country that issues the school documentation).
Title (or its equivalent according to the country that issues the school documentation).
Proof of approval of the National Training subjects, legalized by:
Ministry of Education of the jurisdiction where he gave the National Formation subjects.
Legalization circuit:

All foreign school documentation must contain the following legalizations:
Ministry of Education of the country of origin that certifies the signature of the school authority.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin that certifies the signature of the Ministry of Education.
Argentine consulate in the country of origin that certifies the signature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Or, in case of coming from countries that are adhered to the Apostille Convention of the Hague, the intervention of the Argentine Consulate is not necessary.

Translation of the documentation written in foreign language:

Documentation written in a foreign language must be translated in Argentina, by a Public Translator of Registry and legalized before the Translators' Association corresponding to each jurisdiction.

Source: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/reconocer-titulo-secundario-de-paises-sin-convenio

I then found this information using google, searching for the requirements to study in Argentina:

Note: This is not an .gov.ar website so the information should be compared to the requirements listed on the Argentine migraciones website.

Case 3. International students from Countries that DO REQUIRE A VISA to enter Argentina as tourists
They must request their application for admission to an Argentine University in their country of origin and that university will request the National Migrations Office to issue an authorization to enable students’ entry.
With their authorization to enter the country and a university admission, students will request their visa at the Argentine Consulate in their country, which they will receive provided they fulfil the following requirement:
•Prove their identity by means of a valid passport;
•Lack of a criminal record in their country of origin or where they have resided during the past five (5) years;
•Submit birth certificate;
•Prove financial means to subsist and stay in Argentina;
•Prove necessary knowledge of the national language
•Take notice that their entrance has been granted for the sole purpose of attending the courses which are the reason for requesting residence;
•Pay respective fee.
Having fulfilled these procedures, a temporary residence permit shall be granted for a period of two years in all cases, which may be extended as long as they maintain the lack of a criminal record in Argentina, their regular student status and pay the specific fee.

Source: http://estudiarenargentina.siu.edu.ar/aplicacion.php?ah=4f5889ae57820&ai=estudiar||19000030&mapa_grande=¬icia=&id_idioma=3&contacto=&institucion_universitaria=&mapa_del_sitio=&declaracion_legal=&id_menu=22#Case3

Last edited:
Thanks,
But in this case, the Embassy says that I must have my personal details uploaded in the National Direction of migration platform by the school, while the school said before it will be done, that I have to validate them first in the ministry of education. when we contacted the Ministry of Education of Argentina with my school documents presented to them, they said i have to provide proves to ensure that I know the Argentina language, culture and ethics. But am still in Nigeria and there us no how I can be there present, meanwhile the embassy says that they can't grant me a tourist visa in order to come to Argentina and complete the processes.
so am pleading if there is any way it can be done without me coming to Argentina. and my complete secondary school titles are already in Argentina.
please if there is anyone with possible means of help, should assist me please.

Good morning everyone,

please do we have any Wes African students studying in UBA (University of Buenos Aires) Argentina here? I mean the UBA in the capital city of Argentina.

Please can any of you assist me on how to have my educational credentials/titles recognized and validated in the Argentina Ministry of Education on order to obtain my students visa?

Am currently in Nigeria but all my secondary school certificate have been legalized by the Argentina embassy here in Nigeria and have sent them to Argentina since December last year, but still having some issues with the validation since the embassy says I should have my personal details uploaded in the National Direction of migration platform by the school management, while the school said before they can upload my personal details in the NATIONAL DIRECTION OF MIGRATION PLATFORM, that I have to legalize my secondary school titles in the Argentina Ministry of Education first after having them recognized, since Nigeria is not among the countries that are into educational agreement with Argentina. Also the Ministry of Education says that I have to carry out a national training in the country, meanwhile the embassy says they can't issue me a tourist visa to go and complete the processes in Argentina.

please if anyone has any knowledge on how to go about it, please I we will appreciate if it will be disclosed to me by inbox.

Thanks.

Thanks,
... when we contacted the Ministry of Education of Argentina with my school documents presented to them, they said i have to provide proves to ensure that I know the Argentina language, culture and ethics. But am still in Nigeria ...

... so am pleading if there is any way it can be done without me coming to Argentina ...

Again, why don't you go to the Argentine embassy and ask them what to do in this situation. Ask them whether they can administer such a test at the Embassy, and if not whether they can give you a visa to do it in Argentina. Then contact the Ministry of Education again. Repeat.

I have pleaded with them to grant me a tourist visa, but they keep telling me it's not going to work that way, and also they told me that 4 Nigerians have gotten a student visa to Argentina at the same UBA ARGENTINA. So am considered asking them if they can pass to me the email address of any of those whom have gotten their visa already, so that I can inquire from them how theirs was made successful.

I don't know if it is a good idea to request for the email contacts.

Again, why don't you go to the Argentine embassy and ask them what to do in this situation. Ask them whether they can administer such a test at the Embassy, and if not whether they can give you a visa to do it in Argentina. Then contact the Ministry of Education again. Repeat.

I hope posting this here will help Okay find someone who can help. It looks like the Argentine Embassy in Nigeria is not interested in doing so. His records are in Argentina and they won't grant him either a student or tourist visa to enter Argentina.

it doesn't mean we had no resources in taking an Argentina tourist visa, but there is a little challenges we had along the line.

I was to be in Argentina by now, for my study but the new resolution signed by the Argentina ministry of Education affected my student visa processing.

I had my educational credentials already in Argentina and have been enrolled into one of the University but the requirements says that, my personal details should be uploaded into the National Direction of migration platform before I can obtain my students visa. but the school told us that we must validate my documents in the ministry of education in Argentina first before they (the University ) can do any upload of my personal details in the National Direction of migration platform.

Then on getting to the Ministry Of Education in Argentina, we were told that the validation is personal, that I have to be in Argentina in order to carry out my documents validation in the Ministry Of Education myself and as well show some proves that I have had some good knowledge of their language, culture and ethics, since Nigeria is not among the countries that are into educational agreement with Argentina in recognitions of her educational degrees and titles, so for that reason any student coming country such as Nigeria that is yet to come into educational agreement with Argentina, must have his or her previous educational degrees and credentials validated first before having their personal details pre-loaded on the National Direction of migration platform. As it was signed into their law since 5th November 2013.

when we consulted the embassy on this, and pleaded with them to grant me a tourist visa in order to finish up the rest of the requirements over there and possibly obtain my students visa, they didn't pay attention to us instead they warned not to contact them anymore until we provide what they demanded from us.

we have pleaded with the embassy to grant me a tourist visa and we have spent a lot of money processing all the necessary documentation here in Nigeria, but they proved not to have known what we are talking about. Even the school wrote them and informed them on the condition in ground and I have been sincere to them right from the day one of my involvement with the embassy.

So please if anyone knows on the possible ways of assisting me in validating my educational credentials in the Argentina Ministry of Education so as to gain my students visa here, please let such person help me. this is the chance I got to attend university after my 7 years of finishing my secondary school.

so that is the condition affecting me. the attachment bellow will give you the Clear view of what am talking about if you can read and understand Spanish very well.

http://repositorio.educacion.gov.ar:8080/dspace/handle/123456789/109917?show=full

Cool - you seen this?

What makes UBA interest you? Hows your Spanish? I spent some time in Lagos and Port Harcout and couldn't wait to get the hell out !! Lifes tough there isn't it... Nigeria might be one of the few countries who beat Argentina at the corruption game !!

Back