School for Kids or Playgroup Needed

tbit

Registered
Hello! My husband and I recently moved to Palermo (Juncal by Botannical Gardens) with our two kids 3.5 and 22 month old. I had them enrolled in a mommy's day out program back home and was hoping to find something here that they could have spanish speaking friends. We have been here a month and have just been using a nanny and I think they are bored with this. Any help would be great on a school or a playgroup. Thanks!

(Just in case any of you are interested)
I'm a 21 year old American girl who will be here from August until the end of December. I have nine months of overseas professional nannying experience. Last year I spent nine months in Paris watching four children (ages 10, 7, 4, and 2) as well as babysitting for another family on the side with two children (one four and one 10 months). Linguistics is my passion that has driven me to learn French, Filipino, and now Spanish. In a month or so I will be TEFL certified and I am a very patient and thorough teacher. I have been involved and studying art almost my whole life and would be happy to give lessons or teach your children. While I my schedule may be too tight to nanny full time, I am always available to work part-time or fulfill any odd hours you need worked if you can't find someone for what's needed. I can provide references from my previous employers/professors as well. My email is [email protected] and my skype is Cherisse_Gray. Please don't hesitate to contact me even if you only need an hour filled here or there.

Back