School?

Makita

Registered
I actually live in NYC but I visit BA often (with my family). We'll be there again in August 2017 and I'm looking for a school that would take my 2 kids (ages 11 and 14 next year) for 2-3 weeks. Of course I'd be willing to pay for the whole month. Even though it's a short time, I think total immersion in language and culture could be a very enriching experience for them as well as their short-term classmates.
My kids are fully bilingual and fully literate in Spanish, we only speak Spanish at home and they go to Argentinean School (EANY).
It's a long shot; I don't know anyone in BA with school-aged kids, so I thought I'd throw the question out there. If you know of a school that would be willing to do this or have any info I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!

Good to know Schools that will accept visitors for 2 weeks in the middle of a term...??

Try calling Insituto Lange Ley ( a long time ago, when I was a student there they used to do this )

Thank you! I'll give them a try. I have friends who've done this for a couple of weeks in Lujan and the "interior", but I guess it's harder in capital

Back