Searching For Epsom Salt(Where To Buy?)

dandieliondancer

Registered
Salutations friends,
This may seem an odd request, but I am seeking assistance as I have yet to locate plain Epsom salt for sale. I'm looking to purchase around a kilo or so (the plain kind for baths, gardens, etc.) and so far no one seems to know where I can find some. 3 pharmacies and a couple super markets later and still no luck. Any suggestions of where I might find such a thing would be greatly appreciated. Maybe im just calling it by the wrong name? Thanks much

It's called sal ingles. I've only seen it in little envelopes at the pharmacy for something like $11 for a small paquet which is only enough for one bath.

http://baexpats.org/topic/22202-epsom-salt/page__hl__epsom

Guau. Gracias. Who knew it would be such a hard to come by item? :) I truly love the moments of retroactive gratitude- upon realizing simple purchases I once took for granted, now being a complex adventure. What a life.
I'll give mercado libre a try. Thanks again

You are new here, but you already know how to correctly spell Wow in Spanish. I like you.

not an "odd request" at all dandieliondancer. My roommate is looking for some too. I might need some in the future.

@homeinbuenosaires. First link: page does not exist anymore. Any other link to "her"?

Back