Searching for Studio

AiryHill

Registered
Hello, Thank you to whoever started this group. We have lived in a few countries and these spaces are always helpful.

If anyone can share info on artists studio spaces for rent I would greatly appreciate the insight. An open space, with walls, sink, toilet/bathroom, and (kitchenette) would be bonus. Looking in Palermo - Belgrano area. I look forward to hearing from the group.
Cheers,
C.

Palermo and Belgrano are both more expensive and trendy, hence far fewer artists studios. Big areas these days are old industrial buildings in La Paternal, Villa Crespo, Chacarita, and even Parque Patricios, as well as lots of artists and galleries in Retiro and Microcento, opening in old offices and retail spaces which are empty and cheap post pandemia.

Did you ever end up finding any good art studio space? I'm also in the market for a space like that.

Did you ever end up finding any good art studio space? I'm also in the market for a space like that.
Sorry, Julia, just saw this, I have not found a space at this moment. the market seems to be slowing down

Back