Security in Don Julio

She is a very decent person and leader, the one who makes differences in Europe.
But she said she prefers a German cold cut than Argentine steak after Don Julio :)

Really? Admitting over a million Middle Eastern immigrants was a wise decision?
It is not wise. That's why she is a good person. Those people need help, she extended her arm, many Germans hate that. She also works with
Ukraine and Russia whenever there was a conflict between the two countries. She sits down and talk to the knuckleheads from Kiev and Moscow.
Trump could not do anything, the rest of Europe could not do much, she did it. It's important to keep Europe stable and in order. Recently I travel to Ukraine a lot, I appreciate what German companies and government did in there. She will retire as one of good leaders, if not the greatest. She is better than Obama, I think. It is a bad situation in Europe, a different person would not do much better. You have to admire a woman emerging out of a conservative Germany, and showed a lot of care and courage, that's not usual. of course, to admit that much refugees to Europe, causes a huge burden. Her government started to tighten the border and custom control about a year ago, in case you have not been to Germany lately.

Last edited:
Almost all of the million + immigrants are young men (not families) who lack skills, cannot speak German and who have become a tremendous burden on the German state. Crime rates have soared. Merkel's decision was unilateral and many Germans, as you say, resent it because the admission of these people is destabilizing. To maintain a liberal democracy you must have a population who share similar values.

Almost all of the million + immigrants are young men (not families) who lack skills, cannot speak German and who have become a tremendous burden on the German state. Crime rates have soared. Merkel's decision was unilateral and many Germans, as you say, resent it because the admission of these people is destabilizing. To maintain a liberal democracy you must have a population who share similar values.
She made a mistake, she did not expect that many. She is trying to correct it.

Merkel :A SMALL mistake..:rolleyes:.. She is fluent in Russian .. she can mediate between Russia and the Ukraine.

Garryl should know since he has experience in finding opportunities en Kiev..:cool:

Merkel :A SMALL mistake..:rolleyes:.. She is fluent in Russian .. she can mediate between Russia and the Ukraine.

Garryl should know since he has experience in finding opportunities en Kiev..:cool:
I was there to help :) Ukraine is a normal country, not a wh*ore house, I know what you are thinking. :)

Attachments

• ptn.jpg
    ptn.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 12
Back