Security startup looking for English speakers for marketing work

recoleta

Registered
A hot Security Software startup out of Buenos Aires is looking for native English speakers for lead generation and qualification.

Responsibilities involve calling information security professionals and qualifying whether the company's solutions meet their needs.

Additional sales and marketing responsibilities may evolve in the future.

Work is hourly and flexible and is aligned to US business hours.

Requirements:

• Native English speaker
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Solid Microsoft Office skills
  • Must be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible
  • Positive attitude
If interested, please send BY PRIVATE MESSAGE a resume and a 30 second audio clip of yourself explaining why you think you’re a good fit for this job.

Thank you!

I'm not looking for a job, but I've got IT security experience and would love to talk to you

recoleta said:
Just to clarify - I am just an intermediary, helping out. My personal status is immaterial. Thanks for asking though!

OK. I believe you.

But I don't believe it's possible to have a more pretentious user name than recoleta.

I'm not sure what you mean by the expression "personal" status...or if you are, either.

The legal "status" of the employer is what's important.

You don't have to confess anything to me, but if you are the employer you are the one who is most vunerable.

And this all sounds like chicken shit to me.

I think you're being really harsh here Steve. Im bored so i looked at his posts. This poster has great taste in vacation destinations. He probably has way better jobs to offer than what we typically see here!

jb5 said:
I think you're being really harsh here Steve. Im bored so i looked at his posts. This poster has great taste in vacation destinations. He probably has way better jobs to offer than what we typically see here!

Steve is a typical WASP, Republican and a moralist type who would let you die at his doorstep. Offspring of English thugs and pirates who robbed New World by wide and large

He goes around and bothers other forum members who got something to offer

steveinbsas said:
How about posting a PUBLIC 30 second video clip of why anyone should want to work for you?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I just read all of your previous posts.

Are you legally qualified to hire foreign employees?

Or are you still here on a tourist visa?

http://baexpats.org/expat-life/18256-best-option-extend-stay-tourist.html

It's none of your business, mate. Or you wanna turn someone to AFIP? Mind you, snitches (or is it snatches? ;)) are pretty much despised by the security / intelligence service guys and cops and considered useful idiots

Back