Seeking 1 BR from March-July in/near Palermo (any part), San Telmo, Recoleta

eggsyntax

Registered
Hi,

My wife and I are in a short-term apartment until the end of February. We're trying to find an apartment to stay in from 1 March through 23 July. I've read some threads here on the forums about finding rentals, and we're pursuing various options, but if anyone here has a lead on a good apartment (or any suggestions of any kind), I'd really appreciate it!

Our criteria are:
- Palermo (any part), Recoleta, or San Telmo
- One bedroom, at least 500 square feet / 45 square meters
- Reasonably quiet and safe
- Near a supermercado, cafe, etc
- Must have internet

-Egg

Hey! i have a one bedroom apartment for rent in palermo soho, 4 blocks from plaza serano, one half a block from 2 supermarkets, 1 block from the bank and walking distance to the best restaurants!!! the apt is furnished including WIFI, cable and includes the contract!!! so its 700usd total!
my renter just left yesterday so its free to see today or this week!
thank you!

i dont think my last thread went through but i have an apt for rent in palermo soho..close to everything! furnished, with WIFI, cable..price includes everything..even contract! its 700usd all in! it just got vacant yesterday so its free to look at if youd like!

Hi, shoush -- I can't PM you (your account doesn't seem to allow PMs). Can you provide an email address where I can contact you? Thanks!

hi egg! im new to this so not sure about the PM...my number is 15 64410784 and email is [email protected] it is now available for viewing!
thanks

Thanks, Adriana -- we don't have a phone yet, can I connect with you via email? I'm egg (at) novonon (dot) c-o-m.

This is Egg's wife. Hi!
He made a post saying we'd like to have a look, but it didn't show up. Is there a time that'd be good this weekend to come have a look? Please send me a private message. Thanks :)

hi! im new to this forum so not to sure how to PM, but i got back last night from the weekend and you could come see it today if you'd like! can u call me 15 64410784 or email me and we can schedule?? thanks you

hi egg ! if your still looking for apartment we have nice 72m2 apt in palermo hollywood with all the things your looking for. you can contact me [email protected]

cheers.

Back