Seeking Information On Boedo

Ceviche

Registered
1. How to reach there from Palermo
2. How nasty can it get as far as safety is concerned

1. How to reach there from Palermo
2. How nasty can it get as far as safety is concerned

1) Try colectivo 128 or subte linea D with connection in Catedral to linea E to estacion Boedo.
2) It shouldn't be so bad; as usual try to be alert. I never felt unsafe there.

Carry a weapon if you get near the leather district. So nice to hear that you're getting out for adventures.

I've been to Boedo many times, often walking there from San Telmo, and I've never had or seen any kind of trouble.

I agree with Amigo. There are a lot of bars and restaurants around Boedo and Carlos Calvo. I've walked there from both San Telmo and Caballito many times.

It can be a little sketchy walking under 25 de Mayo after dark.

I have been to the leather district several times, including a special trip to eat at a famous pizzeria. Never had any kind of problem. I do, however, always have a swiss army knife in my pocket, which has both tweezers and a phillips screwdriver on it, so I am prepared.

I have been to the leather district several times, including a special trip to eat at a famous pizzeria. Never had any kind of problem. I do, however, always have a swiss army knife in my pocket, which has both tweezers and a phillips screwdriver on it, so I am prepared.

I love the “Roach Clip” / Tweezers on my Swiss Army Knife also.

1) https://mapa.buenosaires.gob.ar
2) Never had any problems there nor noticed it being dodgy. Parked my car on the street many a time without problems. (that was daylight hours) Normal city precautions apply.

Back