Seeking Nanny / Babysitter In Recoleta

itango

Registered
We will be staying in Recoleta for the entire month of July 2015 and are seeking a nanny or babysitter to help us with a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. We also have an extra bedroom available in our apartment and would entertain the idea of a live-in nanny for the month. English and Spanish speaking skills are preferred, salary is negotiable depending on the arrangement.

GallifreyGirl

Registered
We will be staying in Recoleta for the entire month of July 2015 and are seeking a nanny or babysitter to help us with a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. We also have an extra bedroom available in our apartment and would entertain the idea of a live-in nanny for the month. English and Spanish speaking skills are preferred, salary is negotiable depending on the arrangement.

Hi, I currently live in Buenos Aires and would be more than happy to look after your little ones if you havent found anyone to fill the spot :)
I am cpr and first aid certified

Hadleyt

Registered
Hi,

My name is Hadley Thayer and my email is: [email protected]
I am from San Francisco, California and I speak English, French, Spanish fluently. I have experience nannying younger kids and older. I can start work as soon as is convenient :)

Best!