Sell Old Working Fridge Cheap

Iwaslukky

Registered
Hi, I have a very old but fully functional fridge with freezer to get rid of cheaply. It carries al signs of old age. The freezer doesnt get very cold (cant really maintain ice-cream for example, but normal food is ok) and the freezer needs defrosting like every 2 months since it fills quickly with ice, but otherwise it works perfectly for someone that doesnt want to invest in a new one if staying for a shorter period for example. (I would however sell it just as it is...no guarantees... not promising it would survive the move even). In Palermo/Belgrano.

I got rid of mine old refrigerator quickly. The freezer worked fine, but the refrigerator was the problem (either needed gas or a new thermostat). I offered it free on the forum, but didn't get any takers. The repair shops in the neighborhood didn't want it either since they couldn't sell an appliance made in 1998.

Two guys in a truck with loudspeaker were driving by one day (they buy stuff on the spot), and I asked if they take refrigerators. I explained it needed repair, and they had it out the door in five minutes, giving me 50 pesos for it.

I got rid of mine old refrigerator quickly. The freezer worked fine, but the refrigerator was the problem (either needed gas or a new thermostat). I offered it free on the forum, but didn't get any takers. The repair shops in the neighborhood didn't want it either since they couldn't sell an appliance made in 1998.

Two guys in a truck with loudspeaker were driving by one day (they buy stuff on the spot), and I asked if they take refrigerators. I explained it needed repair, and they had it out the door in five minutes, giving me 50 pesos for it.

Thanks for the tip. Yes, that will be my last option too. But it´s a shame because its fully functional so was hoping someone could get some better use of it.

No one will buy yr old fridge. Better pay someone to take it out of yr house.

Iwaslukky, ust sent you a PM in case that fridge is still for sale. Thanks!

Back