Selling Maternity Clothes/baby Stuff.

citygirl

Registered
I have pics. If interested, just send me a message and I'll send them over to you.

Maternity jeans:
Liz Lange Maternity jeans. Dark blue, relaxed leg. Size 6.
Venga Madre maternity jeans. Faded blue, straight leg. Talle 3
Bella Vida Maternity jeans. Black with rhinestone detail on butt. Size Medium.
All used but in good condition, no wearing, stains or tears. $100 pesos each or all 3 for $250 pesos.

Maternity tops:
Both from "Motherhood Maternity" in the US. Tshirt style, ruching and 3/4 length sleeve. 96% cotton, 4% spandex. Super comfortable and can be worn all year.
Grey, sized Large. Royal blue, sized Medium.
Both used but in good condition, no wearing, stains, tears, etc. $75 pesos each or both for $100 pesos.

Fisher Price Rainforest Melodies and LIghts Deluxe Gym. Activity mat for babies, it has flashing lights, different sounds and the mat has different textures. It comes with all the toys although plastic mirror is scratched. Runs on batteries. Mat is washable. This is the link to it new on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Rainforest-Melodies-Lights-Deluxe/dp/B000FFL58Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398088979&sr=8-1&keywords=fisher+price+play+mat
$350 pesos

I just moved here and would LOVE the maternity jeans if they are still available. I didn't realize it would be so cold and I hate to buy new maternity clothes.

Thanks.

Oh so sorry, I had no idea there was a reply. They are all still available if you need them.

Back