Sending a container to Arg from the US

A side note on bringing in household stuff. I learned by painful experience that it is better to buy appliances here. Geting my American ones fixed here is a major headache - no one is familiar with them, and there are no spare parts.

About bring household stuff under a Customs allowance for Repatriados and/or employees transferred..
There are multitude of cases ,, to be covered on this forum..!

A side note on bringing in household stuff. I learned by painful experience that it is better to buy appliances here. Geting my American ones fixed here is a major headache - no one is familiar with them, and there are no spare parts.
Good point! Thanks

I "relocated" twice...once in 1990 and again in 2005. The first time I brought a container full. The second time it was only 6 pallets each 5' x 5'. In both years the benefit was available 1 time every 5 years. In both occasions I opted for doing all the paperwork on my own rather than utilize a local despachante de aduana. I presented the paperwork at Aduana Dock Sud, where both shipments were retrieved, without any issues or having the contents being inspected. But today I would not recommend anyone doing it on their own.
Thank you!

Back