Sending Money Back To India

newtothegroup

Registered
Hello Fellow Expats,
I was searching for options on transferring money back to the home country from Argentina.
I will be working in BsAs for a year or so and I would need to wire money back to my country.
Is it possible/allowed? I hope it is allowed as I would have my financial obligations in India that I need to cater to.

I request for some guidance on this matter please.

It won't be an issue. You can easily use bank wire transfer, MaguiExpress (partner with Moneygram) or Western Union. You'll get better exchange rates in banks, but quicker service and softer regulations with others.

Last time I checked, you can send up to 50,000 pesos per month via Western Union without any problem.

It won't be an issue. You can easily use bank wire transfer, MaguiExpress (partner with Moneygram) or Western Union. You'll get better exchange rates in banks, but quicker service and softer regulations with others.

Last time I checked, you can send up to 50,000 pesos per month via Western Union without any problem.
Thanks! And the transfer can happen to any bank account in the recipient country or there are regulations around that too?
I will need to transfer USD..permitted?

Thanks! And the transfer can happen to any bank account in the recipient country or there are regulations around that too?

Western Union will Deliver the local currency in some countries?? like they do in Argentina...! India??

I wonder if "transferwise.com" works between Argentina and India.

But its simply AWESOME and very reliable. SO ask them.

The transfer can happen to any bank account in the recipient country. Deposit will be made in rupee, regardless of whether you are sending USD or peso.

The transfer can happen to any bank account in the recipient country. Deposit will be made in rupee, regardless of whether you are sending USD or peso.
I think this would be specific to Argentina as otherwise one can send USD to India and the same will be remitted to an NRE/NRO account in India.

I was kind of hoping if there is a way to transfer USD from Argentina to India via bank. Will keep on searching.

Back