Sending Money from Payoneer to Argentina

rihornos

Registered
Hello everyone
Is it possible to send money ftom my account in Psyoneer through Western Union either to me or my husband. I have an Aifbnb my kids do it through Binance that in this case the money goes to my bank account and can't be more than 300 usd or the bank would send a communication to Afip for suspicious .movements on top of all this

Hello everyone
Is it possible to send money ftom my account in Psyoneer through Western Union either to me or my husband. I have an Aifbnb my kids do it through Binance that in this case the money goes to my bank account and can't be more than 300 usd or the bank would send a communication to Afip for suspicious .movements on top of all this

You can't do Payoneer to WU, you have to do Payoneer to a cave, they'll take about 6% in fees last I heard, but that's what the freelancers working en negro here do to get pesos at the blue rate.

You can't do Payoneer to WU, you have to do Payoneer to a cave, they'll take about 6% in fees last I heard, but that's what the freelancers working en negro here do to get pesos at the blue rate.
Many thanks last month we got a good rate at Binance it was a few points less than the blue rate that was absolutely reasonable

Back