Sending Money Through Azimo Or Exchange4Fee To Argie Bank

Irelander

Registered
Hi,

Has anybody managed to send money to themselves through Azimo, Exchange4Free, (or Zoom for that matter) to their Argie bank account instead of a cash pick-up?

I'm 10 years living here, completely en blanco, with investments in the old country all declared etc. I've often used Azimo and Exchange4Fee to send cash to myself without any problem. This time I want to send a larger sum, and don't fancy walking down the street with a huge bundle of notes.

My doubts arise from the whole 'liquidacion' process that the Banco Frances puts me through on the rare occasions when I send money to myself through my bank here at the official rate. In the past, using the concepto "repatriacion de inversiones en el extranjero" means having to provide evidence of the origin of the funds. What happens if the transfer arrives in the name of 'Azimo' but I'm telling them that the money is being sent to myself? Will they buy it, especially as I'm taking business away from their own foreign exchange dept?

Has anybody tried it?

Thanks

I used https://www.smallworldfs.com/ last week, to send money from my british bank account to my argentine bank account. I'm a legal resident and en blanco. To send the money I was asked to provide the bank account details and my british passport. To receive the money, I was asked to fill in a sworn declaration saying where the money was from (family savings) and what it was for (family expenses). I scanned it and sent it via email, and had no problems. The money took 2 days to hit my account from me sending it.

Has anybody managed to send money to themselves through Azimo, Exchange4Free, (or Zoom for that matter) to their Argie bank account instead of a cash pick-up?

Exchange4free offer both payment solutions to clients - free money transfers to Argentina by bank to bank wire transfers or cash collections through payout partners

On the few occasions that I have had to make a transfer from the UK I have used Azimo, however, have checked today and see they are offering only 16.09 to the pound compared with 16.88 (E4F) and 17.52 (Smallworld). I see JP has had a good experience via bank transfer but has anyone used them to collect in cash from Argenper?

Just to add that although I am legal resident I am not 'en blanco' so prefer not to go down the bank transfer route (perhaps an unjustified fear I dont know).

Signed up to Smallworld, collected transfer with no trouble at all, no cuil or photocopies required, ciao azimo.

Thanks for this. I see they transfer from the US as well. Rate similar to Ria (same Argenper partner). Did you need any VPN/proxy? One has to do that for Ria Money to work. Could you send from yourself....to yourself. I usually send wife to me or me to wife. It's all deposited in the same account on this end.

No vpn or proxy, never needed that with azimo though either. I sent from my own bank account to myself and picked up at More, you can get slightly better rate with Latina express but the office near me is in a bad part of town so swerved that.

Oh man, I just learnt about Smallworld now and its rates are soooo much better than Azimo for GBP.

I also have been going to the same Argpenar location for the last few Azimo pickups (2451 Corrientes) and the lines have been horrific (1.5hr wait). Went to 3553 Corrientes today and I went straight to the window. Amazing.

Oh man, I just learnt about Smallworld now and its rates are soooo much better than Azimo for GBP.

I also have been going to the same Argpenar location for the last few Azimo pickups (2451 Corrientes) and the lines have been horrific (1.5hr wait). Went to 3553 Corrientes today and I went straight to the window. Amazing.

Did you have to provide CUIL and other proof Argenper has been asking for recently? Also, what are the offices like in comparison (clean/safe)?

Smallworld offered me the same Argpener locations as Azimo. Havent made a pickup yet but will book it through them next time.

AV. ANTARTIDA ARGENTINA 1160 LOC. 1

AV. CORRIENTES 2451 PB OF. 25

AV. CORRIENTES Nº 3553 ENTRE BILLINGHURST Y SANCHEZ DE BUSTAMANTE

AV. DEL BARCO CENTENERA Nº 3402, LOCAL 01 - HALL PRINCIPAL DEL SUPERMERCADO COTO,

BALBASTRO 2099 (ESQ.CARABOBO).

CALLE COBO Nº 1607

CALLE IBARROLA 7174 ENTRE JOSE LEON SUAREZ Y MONTIEL

CALLE MANUEL UGARTE Nº 2387

ESTACION CONSTITUCIONL-HALL CENTRAL LC 92 P.B

ESTACION CONSTITUCIONL-HALL CENTRAL LC 92 P.B

TOMAS M. ANCHORENA 772 BALVANERA

Back