Servicio domestico rates

sts7049

Registered
i'm thinking it's time i adjust again the rate i'm paying my cleaning lady. just wanted to see from others what they are paying these days per hour?

She asks for 250 per hour. I pay her significantly more for the four hours she works. She is the best housekeeper I have ever met. And she travels a long distance to get to me. I am in Recoleta and she needs more work.

I think she asks for 300/hr? I pay her double so 600/hr. She stays for about 2hs.

i'm thinking it's time i adjust again the rate i'm paying my cleaning lady. just wanted to see from others what they are paying these days per hour?
If you take our Minister responsible against Discrimination, Xenophobia and Racism Victoria Donda as a reference, you can pay her 5000 pesos per month en negro, without vacation, aguinaldo etc. Inflation adjustment? Not necessary. You could also rent her out to your family and friends as you wish.

On a serious note: we are paying our cleaning lady ca 35k per month (i believe that is about 50% above the legal minimum), en blanco, full time

That is criminal and despicable
like the minimal wage in the US.
170/h in real terms PPP might even be higher than minimal wage in Alabama.
Again 170/h is in a small pueblo interior where prices are much lower.
PS>For the record I pay 6-700/h myself

Back