Sewing Machine for Sale

Scelesta

Registered
Hey all-

So I bought a sewing machine a few months back when I thought I was going to be staying longer, but I got into a really exciting program in the states and am heading back sooner than I thought, so I need to sell the machine. I still have some orders to finish up on it, so the hand off should be sometime around July 1.

It is a Janome Machine, a brand I had never heard of, but it has all metal internal parts and a plastic body. I bought it in Feb, so it still has a while to go on the warranty (shop is at Corrientes and Medrano- I think they offer sewing classes if you have a machine bought there....but not totally sure), and a machine should be expected to last at least 6-10 years, so you should be able to re-sell it as well when you leave BA (if?). It is in like new condition with a minor scratch on the plastic - but it is just asthetic. I will be throwing in the extra bobbins, thread I have left, a pair of sewing scissors and pins, plus the seam ripper which came with the machine. It is a simple machine but does manual button holes and stretching stitches and a whole host of others that I have no idea how to use in clothing construction. You adjust the tension and length of the stitch (obviously does straight and zigzag...)

The machine retails at 670 pesos, remembering the extras I am throwing in please PM me with what you think is a fair price and we will talk!

besos a todos
Anya

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Personal Message me instead of just replying- I do not get email notification of a reply to the thread!)

Back