Sexual Abuse On Flights

sergio

Registered
Has anyone been sexually abused on a flight in Argentina? These women in the US say they have been molested on flights:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/27/politics/women-sexual-assaults-harassment-commercial-flights/index.html

I was abused on my last AA flight and forced to eat pasta cos there was no chicken left....

Anyone riding on any US carrier in economy class, whether domestic or international, undergoes excruciating mental and physical abuse from the beginning to the end of the flight.

Anyone riding on any US carrier in economy class, whether domestic or international, undergoes excruciating mental and physical abuse from the beginning to the end of the flight.
The best part was when I asked the FA what were they serving for dinner, since my 6yo son does not eat everything, and he replied " He will not die if he does not eat for 24 hs " - his answer did not come with a smile, so I assumed he meant it. Upon our return to Arg, I contacted AA customer care department, where they graciously told me that feeding people up in the air is difficult... never flying AA again ( And I have been loyal for 20 years but I guess they do not value my business )

On a AA ( Mia- Bue) flight..I saw some people trying to talk to FA in Spanish.

The FA replied "Talk in English. If you are going to America, better learn some English!"

On a AA ( Mia- Bue) flight..I saw some people trying to talk to FA in Spanish.

The FA replied "Talk in English. If you are going to America, better learn some English!"
Wow, I always thought FA spoke more than one language? Well, I even got nasty FA on AA's business class a few years ago so from there, nothing that happens in coach will shock me ...

When any employee in any kind of job knows..that the possibility of him/her getting fired or the possibility of her losinghis/ her salary is zero..thats the time this drama starts.

Not sure if it qualifies as sexual abuse, but one of the first times I flew down here (being 23 or 24), I was seated next to a man who was about 50. I was by the window and he had the aisle seat. After a brief chat, found out he was coming down for business.
He fell asleep pretty quickly, and as I was settling in, he laid his arm across my lap. Thinking he had just passed out and maybe wasn't use to tight quarters, I pushed his arm off. Until he did it a second time... and I became suspicious he wasn't really sleeping. I shoved his arm off, wedged the pillow between our seats so he couldn't slide it over, and then couldn't sleep the rest of the flight for fear he might try sonething else. I thought about asking a flight attendant to be moved, but the plane was pretty packed, and I didn't want to cause trouble or a scene.
Maybe he was just unaware, but I doubt it. Pretty uncomfortable.
Guy was American, for what it's worth.

Back