Sexy bright bohemian uber house + private pool & secret secluded garden palermo holly

videoman

Registered
SEXY BRIGHT BOHEMIAN UBER HOUSE + PRIVATE POOL & SECRET SECLUDED WALLED GARDEN PALERMO HOLLYWOOD

http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/apa/2498530024.html

I have to return to Europe earlier than expected so therefore offer this superb apartment at a discounted $1500 per month (pro-rata) till October 8th (the length of my paid lease), which can extended with the very nice and friendly artist landlord or agent should you wish.
Beautiful and luminous house, private pool and garden, very well located in Palermo Hollywood, very quiet and safe street (big TV / Film production studio directly across road with 24 x hour security CCTV etc) and only a couple of blocks from all the best restaurants, galleries, boutiques, cafes, clubs in Palermo, also only one block from Cordoba Avenue, with access to public transportation. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, one with a queen size and the other with a single bed and desk. The living room has a bed sofa for a fourth person and access to the garden. The kitchen is fully equipped with gas oven, and refrigerator with freezer. The apartment has a full bathroom and a garden with a pool. It offers TV, cable, telephone, internet WiFi, cleaning service once a week, linens and towels.
Neighborhood: Palermo Hollywood - Buenos Aires
Between Humboldt and Fitz Roy
Capacity: 4

Total Surface: 110 mts2

COMFORT: queen bed, single beds, single sofa bed, coffee maker, gas oven, refrigerator with freezer.
Rooms: 3
Bed-rooms: 2
Capacity: 4
Patio: 1
Garden: 1
Pool: 1
Internet: yes
Wifi: yes
Cable: yes
Cleaning Service: yes
Phone: 1
Linens and towels: yes

I will take this to the end of the lease . Please send me an email at [email protected]

Please mail me the conditions and I will reply asap

Back