Shared Room For A Month, Suggestions?

aholm

Registered
Hey,

So I'm in a transition phase - changing jobs, right as my temporary rental lease runs out. I work a crazy amount of hours, so I've barely had time to look at another option, and the job change makes it a bit more hectic.

Does anyone have any suggestion for guest houses in Palermo where I could have a private room? I've looked at hostels, but the private rooms are mostly booked, and there are very few options in airbnb for the period I'm staying.

I'm a 26 year old guy - I'm looking to forego some of the luxuries I've had while I make the transition, and spend a lot less (IE i'm not trying to spend 8,000 pesos on rent for the next month while I re-accomodate myself) - plus always like meeting other people my age, so a young type guest house would be cool. I know a lot of these aren't really published or some of the ones I've seen are from people "in the know", but in other areas such as san telmo.

Any suggestions? PM me!

Thanks,

Did you check out Craigslist? Saw a lot of shared room options there the last time I checked.

Another option would be to check out the couch surfing community - some of the people there sublet a room for a few weeks.

Hey,

So I'm in a transition phase - changing jobs, right as my temporary rental lease runs out. I work a crazy amount of hours, so I've barely had time to look at another option, and the job change makes it a bit more hectic.

Does anyone have any suggestion for guest houses in Palermo where I could have a private room? I've looked at hostels, but the private rooms are mostly booked, and there are very few options in airbnb for the period I'm staying.

I'm a 26 year old guy - I'm looking to forego some of the luxuries I've had while I make the transition, and spend a lot less (IE i'm not trying to spend 8,000 pesos on rent for the next month while I re-accomodate myself) - plus always like meeting other people my age, so a young type guest house would be cool. I know a lot of these aren't really published or some of the ones I've seen are from people "in the know", but in other areas such as san telmo.

Any suggestions? PM me!

Thanks,
Hi, I am Rita and I am in San Telmo, I am looking for someone to share with me and it is almost 3,000 pesos per month. It is available NOW 9 MAY 2015, if you haven't committed anywhere come and see the apartment where i am. email me and will send fotos and you can come right now Saturday 9 May. my local number is 15 2257 7244 if calling internationally - +54 9 11 2257 7244 . My email is [email protected]. I am Australian, I am a resident of Argentina, I teach English and I am a University student. Available anytime to show you around but please email/call me so I don't step out. Gracias Rita

Back