shared working space?

robinho9

Registered
Hey!
I know of "area tres" in Palermo, but do you know some alternatives out there for comparison? after working from home after almost two years i need to "get out" for a couple of months. since i don`t want to work from coffee shops (to much noise) i`m looking for some shared office space (a desk+internet is sufficient) to rent.

any recommendations?

thanks!
Robin

Hi Robin,

I have available space in my office. It is centrally located in Retiro, near la 9 de Julio. The office is fully furnished and equipped. I rented it for the same reason, I was tired of working from home.

Best,

Mary

I was looking also for a place to work, I'm a freelancer (too) and work from home but would prefer to share a office place with others. I founded this
http://www.coworkingargentina.info/ciudad-de-buenos-aires.html
but for me they too expensive.
I go usually to the silent parts of the bibliotecas universitarias (I prefer the facultad de letras): free wifi, comfortable chairs, long opening hours and nobody's asking "what are you doing here?".

"The Office" is a new co-working space opening at Nicaragua 5865 (Palermo Hollywood) in the beginning of April. Their website should be up shortly...

Urban Station
AreaTres
Coworking Buenos Aires
Espacio Cespedes
WorkStationBA

Most of these could suit your needs as they seem to be geared towards more permanent solutions (ie monthly)

You can also check on OpenDesks to see if anywhere new springs up as well...

Hey, Discover, What's the weather like today in China?

Regardless of the weather, it looks like a great day for spamming foreign websites.

Urban station is pretty good (there's one on El Salvador in P viejo and another in the centre).

Check out The Office. It's a new co-working space that's opening in Palermo Hollywood this month. They're giving away 6 month, 3 month and 1 month memberships as part of their opening promotion.

Are rented office spaces really much more quiet than Cafes?

Might be a naive question but it is genuine.

I have usually just worked from home, UTN or Cafes.

But I would like a place that is out of the house while keeping the noise volume down.

Back