she makes me sick already...

jurarol

Registered
i might get a "warm" welcome from AFIP dogs, but i can't even listen to her anymore. Poor Argentina, has a president, that can't even plug in the computer! But her acting skills are worth Grammy. She looks kinda nervous, since no big stupid applauds are heard...

And the joke about coups in the US was just plain MORONIC. Especially in a forum where she is undoubtedly the stupidest person in the room. She dodged questions [which she isn't used to getting from an audience] and boldly lied where few dare to go.
Pitiful woman. Terrible leader. Arrogant piece of sh#@.
I feel pain and sorrow for my friends trapped in Argentina.

on the contrary, I support her. She's EVIDENTLY a great leader and she's actually leading the best government this country has ever had.

What was even worse was how those clueless academics at Georgetown practically peed in their pants at the mere presence of The Queen.

RichardP said:
What was even worse was how those clueless academics at Georgetown practically peed in their pants at the mere presence of The Queen.

Right? I loved the contigo part... I was just waiting for, "tuteame por favor."

90% of what she said was a joke. The inflation in the states was a little spot on when she touched on the education. My public Uni had an annual 4% increase, but she was clearly just changing the subject to avoid answering.

Also don't be bad mouthing my country while you in it spending all our hard earned dollars!

Oh and I just got my Medicus bill this month with another increase. In the past 1.5 years, my bill has gone from $350 to $680. Scratch that "10% inflation" crap Krissy!!

read a short account of her screech,sorry speech,and she slagged of the imf woman but she never mentioned the "I" word.....inflatuation influencation,inflatable...something like that.

ropasuciaafuera said:
on the contrary, I support her. She's EVIDENTLY a great leader and she's actually leading the best government this country has ever had.

Hilarious :D

Back