Shipping Documents From The Us To Argentina

MnParaPalermo

Registered
Hi expats,

I've been reading about the mail services from the US to BsAs and it seems like the private ones (Fedex) are less spotty. I know I've heard problems with customs for larger packages but I was wondering if I send docs from Minneapolis to Buenos Aires if I can be sure it will arrive.

Thanks!

Generally, documents should be fine.
The word 'sure' is rarely used here but I've never had problems with FedEx documents nor heard of any.

Use a independent Air Freight forwarder such as :

www.sarexpress.com.ar

Fedex and DHL are fine for documents. I used to have papers shipped regularly and never had any problems. Just make sure the person filling out the slip indicates that it is documents ONLY and has zero value. It will come to your door.

Has anyone sent things via UPS for documents? I have had good success with FedEx and DHL, but I have never tried UPS. My mailbox company only (apparently) uses UPS for document forwarding.

USPS Express Mail International works very well. Right to the door.

never had a problem with documents getting delivered via regular mail (uk -> arg and arg -> uk) as long as its registered. I have had regular mail go missing though.

Ask the sender to write "Estudio Dr" before your name, so the potential person who might open or steal your documents, will think about it twice.

Back