Shipping Furniture Here

jeff1234

Registered
I left a bedroom and living room set in Florida.
Storing it is costing me $150/month.
I'm wondering about maybe shipping it here.
I seem to recall that shipping was a topic awhile back but today I couldn't find any posts on the subject.
So if anyone has recent experience or knows how to contact a freight company I'd appreciate the info.

Yes I'm also looking for recommendations for an international shipping company. I have about a 20ft container's worth of crap.

Let me know if you want a referral for a reputable and honest intl moving company :)

I left a bedroom and living room set in Florida.
Storing it is costing me $150/month.
I'm wondering about maybe shipping it here.
I seem to recall that shipping was a topic awhile back but today I couldn't find any posts on the subject.
So if anyone has recent experience or knows how to contact a freight company I'd appreciate the info.
For how long are you planning on staying in Argentina?
If you plan to be there for a long time, your best bet is probably to sell your furniture in Florida and get new furniture in Argentina.

For how long are you planning on staying in Argentina?
If you plan to be there for a long time, your best bet is probably to sell your furniture in Florida and get new furniture in Argentina.

Selling it would make the most sense if I were in Fla. I'm thinking that I could have someone empty the storage room and either give the furniture away to a charity or giving it to a shipper but not to show and sell the items.

Following your suggestions I found Gem Relocations which had an online price estimator. I filled it out and am waiting for a response.
I dont expect a precise answer but it should give me a ballpark estimate.

http://www.gemrelocations.com/index.html

Back