Shipping package of vitamins

jbhenson

Registered
I have a package of vitamins and a few other small things I want to send to me. The mail system here in La Plata is very bad, any ideas on how I could mail it to me some other way?

Po Box, mail to Buenos Aires, I don't mind paying taxes, I just want to get these vitamins for my family. The people here always have an excuse to take your packages, and not let you have them?

Any help is appreciated.

just eat a good plant based diet incorporating whole grains, green veggies, brocolli, ground flax, cherries/ blueberries, pistachios, fruits, carrots, beets, turmeric, water and exercise..you will be fine! No need to pump money in the supplement industry.

Problem is finding NON-GMO products, broccoli sprouts, or seeds, much of the food doesn't have the same vitamins because nutrients are being leeched from the soil from overproduction an improper crop rotation methods.

DHA and Omegas 3's are hard to get enough with diet alone. We eat well, but simply put the issues I posted above cause lack of needed nutritional by just diet alone for a child.If you eat enough fish to get the proper amounts you get mercury poisoning! LOL

But we supplement fish with nuts, other foods as well, just not enough by diet alone!

I was just reading another article about turmeric the other day, another great food to have in the diet.

No supplement does what a real vegetable or a fruit does irrespective of what pesticide it has. Dont fall for the repulsive marketing being used to market the so called "organic products". Unless you have yr own farm and produce yr own stuff, just keep it simple and buy what you can from Jumbo or local verduleria. Supplements is a waste of money and you have been brain washed with marketing.

My former girlfriend was began and used a lot of those vitamins. She has kidney’s pain so I asked to go with her to the doctor.
After her speach of blablablaing very alike yours (no offense) I showed the doctor a picture of the fridge full if vitamins from Wholefoods.
He suggest to drop to them all to the garbage and to start eating food instead.
I suggest you make a blood test and see a doctor before using vitamins. Most of them needs a time of rest, I mean, you can take them 2 weeks and rest if the 2 weeks.

Back