Showing you DNI to authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdiz.usa

Registered
I'll probably be treated la a dictator for saying this.. But now a days showing your DNI to the police is a great idea to help purge law offenders.

I'll probably be treated la a dictator for saying this.. But now a days showing your DNI to the police is a great idea to help purge law offenders.
Right, this is why it was an standard procedure in every dictatorship! Not to mention the III Reich and Mussolini.

Right, this is why it was an standard procedure in every dictatorship! Not to mention the III Reich and Mussolini.

Today, too, carrying ID is required by many dictatorships such as France, Spain, and the Benelux countries.
Down with them all, I say.

Some "law offenders" don't actually have DNI's to show to anyone, but your idea has already occurred to the leader (just trying to be polite), and the police weren't the only ones the leader wants you to show your ID to...in the effort to "purge" law offenders.

For those with short attention spans, this was posted August 19, 2018:

From LaNacion: Macri lanza un plan para reforzar el control de los inmigrantes

Title in English: Macri launches a plan to reinforce control of immigrants

Here's the original article: https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2163790-macri-lanza-plan-reforzar-control-inmigrantes

Here are some selected quotes (translated to English):

The first step of the plan for illegal immigrants will be to launch in September an application for cell phones of agents of health, security, police, gendarmes and provincial police, among others. The device will allow agents to see migratory situation of any foreigner: if the foreigner has temporary or permanent residence, a tourist visa or is not regular. It will also detect if the foreigner does not have a record of entry at any border crossing.
According to immigration officials, if a foreigner with illegal entry is identified as traveling near a border crossing point, en flagrancia, he could be expelled from the country until he makes his legal entry. In case of illegal residents, they will be given a period of 30 days to regularize. Cases are often found in hospitals, where they are attended: doctors could detect them with the application of their cell phone.

The application will take the name, nationality and date of birth of the foreigner, and will provide their immigration status, the last three entries and exits from the country, and the criminal history (antecedentes). "If they use a public hospital or services, they must pay taxes to the State," García said.
To regularize, Migraciones will launch in September another system of remote regularization, by Internet, that will replace the process of long lines and state bureaucracy. In the Migraciones website, the interested party will initiate the procedure using the "Radex" link (Radicación a Distancia de Extranjeros). One must enter biographical information, photos of their residence certificates and criminal records of the country of origin and pay the fee: $3000 pesos for citizens of Mercosur countries and $6000 pesos for extra-Mercosur.

The process will end up at the Migraciones headquarters corresponding to your address for fingerprints and a photo, after which the DNI will be sent to your home. The complete procedure should take, if it is normal, a week. "In the last 15 years many foreigners have entered who received assistance from the State, in health or education, without paying taxes. All must be regular, with rights and obligations," said an official source.

PS: I previously quoted the above post on August 27, 2019 in this thread:

Multiple Re-Entries During Months-Long Stay

Last edited:
PS2: Just wondering (regarding the plan to control immigrants) if they actually implemented the plan to enable agents to see migratory situation of any foreigner or if they scrapped the app...

Today, too, carrying ID is required by many dictatorships such as France, Spain, and the Benelux countries.
Down with them all, I say.
How many of those countries have governments that have implemented policies to expel as many "illegal immigrants" as possible?

Just about none, I dare say.

PS2: Just wondering (regarding the plan to control immigrants) if they actually implemented the plan to enable agents to see migratory situation of any foreigner or if they scrapped the app...

They can't even ban straws from Starbucks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back