Silentdemonstration For Nisman Case Feb.18

Alicia karr

Registered
This is being billed as a "non-political" demonstration, in silence, arranged by the Union of public prosecutors, to give homage to Nisman and to emphasize their need to continue this investigation unimpided. Hence the "silence". They are requesting no signs or banners, only flags. At least that's what my Spanish has allowed me to understand. There is a Facebook page "18F" with info.
After soul searching I have decided I'd be a hypocrite not to go. There is also info in all the papers.

This is being billed as a "non-political" demonstration, in silence, arranged by the Union of public prosecutors, to give homage to Nisman and to emphasize their need to continue this investigation unimpided. Hence the "silence". They are requesting no signs or banners, only flags. At least that's what my Spanish has allowed me to understand. There is a Facebook page "18F" with info.
After soul searching I have decided I'd be a hypocrite not to go. There is also info in all the papers.

Has there ever been a non-political demonstration for the public good in Argentina?

I'll only believe in a silent non-political demonstration after it happens.

Yikes! I thought a lot here would have something to say about this demonstration,,,,finally some of the masses are taking action. And the expat community should or shouldn't stand in solidarity?...

At the expense of indulging my rampant cynicism, a "non-political" demonstration organized by public prosecutors ? One would hope so, but reality beckons.

bajo cero I stand with you. cannot read and understand the accusations in Spanish but think this is baseless. forgiving iran 15 years after the fact for a trade deal that benefits argentina, let the mosaad that care of business if there is any. really sorry for the jewish community and the lives lost. why now?

Back