Sim Card For Iphone

Farenheit

Registered
My guests have an Iphone and told me that none of the shops sell a sim card that fits. Does anyone know where to get one? I read in archives that you can use a sim card cutter to cut a regular sim card down to size, do you know which stores offer this service or sell the cutter? Thanks!

All of the carriers offer micro sims, and at the very least Personal offers nano sims as well.

Actually a quick google shows that all of the carriers offer nano sims although as of last month Movistar was giving out cut down sims as nano's in their palermo location.

Thanks. He went downtown to find one but came back empty handed, maybe he has another issue with his phone. Will check back.

Did he go to one of the Carrier stores or did he go to a reseller? The smaller Agents may not have a good sock of he newer syle SIM cards

I bought a regular prepaid sim and got it cut for about 10 pesos at a shop I found on Mercadolibre. I can PM you the address if you like (it's in Palermo) or you can check on Mercadolibre for one that's close to you.

I have a nanao sim cutter that I'd be more than happy to lend out, but as I've said, the sim cards are available, I got one from personal on monday to replace my previous home cut version.

I used my US sim and lined it up over the big sim. Then I marked the corners with a safety pin. Then cut. Then used a finger nail file to soften edges that needed a bit of T.L.C.

Agree with all of the avove.
Adri's son was given a new iPhone 5 by his dad and we went round the corner to a phone shop and they cut his Personal card to size in a few seconds.

Back