Sixtofer - Good Ipa

RodalfoWalsh

Registered
As far as IPAs went, until today I had resigned myself for the passable-but-nothing-special Antares and Berlina offerings. However I've now found a new go to, Sixtofer, good even by US standards.
2015-03-12%2020.45.44.jpg

As far as IPAs went, until today I had resigned myself for the passable-but-nothing-special Antares and Berlina offerings. However I've now found a new go to, Sixtofer, good even by US standards.

had to chuckle a little here... ;)

Where did you buy the Sixtofer?

Cervelar.com.ar

They have a beer store and a bar. Don't eat anything at the bar, it's all horrible, but they have a good selection of brews.

had to chuckle a little here... ;)

Where did you buy the Sixtofer?

Having only had pish mass produced yank crap, it wasn't until recently i got a chance to try some of the microbreweries beer from yanklandia. They're actually pretty good.

Totally agree - they have quite a few excellent microbreweries in the states. Unfortunately, the majority of people sticks to colored water like Bud or Miller. But I guess it's similar to here where you have decent cerveza artesanal but people drink Quilmes.

There are some very good beers in the US where nanobreweries are now the rage, at least where I live.

I haven't found an IPA hoppy enough for my tastes here, but I'll try this Sixtofer.

A friend brought be a couple of bottles of Beagle beer from Ushuaia and it is bitter, tasty and delicious! I'd be curious to try the other variants... I gotta go way South, though.

https://www.facebook.com/CervezaBeagle

Back